Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Locking file from CCStd interface
Bhupesh
Hi....
Can any one suggest me whether a user can lock a file from Content Center Standard Interface before submitting it.
Thanks in advance.
TS 6.7.1 SP1,
Win 2003 server.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
monu1
Hi
Yes you can
Bhupesh
Hi
Yes you can
Hi,
I have read the "User Interface Customization Guide" and i customized the
CCStd,
such that in the
My Favorites
Portlet's
Action List
i get links like "move","delete","rename" etc.
I am attaching a Snapshot of this(Zip format).
Hence i want the link "Lock" in the same Action list. I read the content center reference customizations but did not
found about it.
Attached is the
ui_custom.xml
file (Zip format) in which i made the customizations.
Thanks in advance....
TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1,
Win 2003 server.
Bhupesh
Hi......
I am closing this thread as i found the solution for my question.
Here i am giving the solution.
Attached is the
ui_custom.xml
file in Zip format.Open the file and you can find the change i have made in it(highliting it).
Thanks,
Bhupesh