Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Images Preview Issue.
sandujamanuj
Hi,
I am facing some issues while previewing Images in teamsite.
Below are some environment details:
Interwoven Version: V7.2.1 (with site publisher)
Apache : 2.0.64
Apache is listening on port 81.
Scenrio in which I am facing issue:
I import a image file (.gif) in one of my folders. When I click on the imported image image is not displayed. A cross sign comes up.
However txt or html file in the same area is displayed properly while preview.
Few Things tha I have checked:
* File permissions on the txt file and the image file are same
* Checked mime type enabeling on apache. .gif is enable for that.
Please suggest what else can be done to resolve the issue.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ACheethayil
Did you try to restart the TeamSite ?. There is a bug in TeamSite wiht preview of images and preview(if the TeamSite is up and running for sometime without a reboot). Please try rebooting.
Thanks