Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Targeting 31
catorarn
In TeamSite 6.7.1/LS31(Solaris10) using Targeting and iLOG jRules we experience an issue that the Select Related Categories button in the Tag UI throws a NPE.
The Content Type select button works fine.
Then I found that the Taxonomy Explorer is empty and all the menu bar items are greyed out.
My question is how do I get a fresh taxonomy so that I can rebuild this from scratch? I tried making an empty branch.taxonomy file and then import that again using a ftp client on the /iwmnt branch, but that did not help. So I took a version from STAGING and put that back in the workarea. No joy.
There are 4 workareas and the branch.taxonomy ids might be the same, should I make them all unique?
How do I check the validity of the jRules engine? It is up and running as I see a jboss run.sh on the server
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
I tried making an empty branch.taxonomy file ...
I believe it is branch.taxanomies (at least in 7.x that's the case and I don't have a 3.x in front of me right this minute)...Try that please.
HTH!
catorarn
The user account (root) was corrupted in the entity database, which caused the taxonomy explorer to be empty. I logged on as another master user and was able to see the Taxonomies.
Now I am left with the a more pressing issue that when I edit any rule, the else condition has a green id nr. rather than a blue action name.
What happened was that the branch got copied across from a production server using OpenDeploy and a EA script. The rules engine was not migrated.
The question is now: how do i update the rules engine's database to bring the migrated (production) content in sync with the UAT rules? Should I connect to the Derby db that stores these ids on UAT and then manually change the entries to reflect the numbers that I see in the content rules UI? Or should I extract the DB from production and import it in the UAT Derby DB?
What is the best approach to get this issue resolved you think?