Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
***ERROR - Receiver has rejected sender
Tej
Hi guys,
I am trying to do a reverse deployment to the CMS server from a production webserver. All the paths - from and to are OK. OD service has been restarted after making changes. Any other reason for getting this error??
- Tej
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Tej,
Please file a case with Tech Support. Your error may be related to bug 38930.
Regards,
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
What is the OD version on sender and receiver? Can you also provide me with your deployment config file.
Vijay
Tej
The OD Version being 5.6. The CMS server is on Solaris and the web server is on Win2k..does it make any difference?
Here is the deployment config file.
Adam Stoller
Are you, by any chance, going through a firewall? especially one that does network address translations (NAT)?
You haven't said (I don't think) - but do "forward" deployments *to* your webserver work? if so, is the localNode setting in that deployment configuration set the same way ("cms")?
Also - have you configured your Base Server's odbase.xml to "receive" deployments from your web server (i.e. in the allowedHosts section)?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Tej
Ok. The problem got solved by escaping the back slash - "\\"...But this is not required when doing forward deployment..Very surprising!!.
Thanks,
Tejasvi
fyyap
Hi,
I encountered the same problem? May I know at which section you add the escape back slash?
Thanks.
gsundeep
Hi ,
I am getting the same error when doing a reverse deployment
HostA - OD Base Server - 6.0.2 SP1 ( Solaris 9 )
HostB - OD Receiver - 6.0.2 ( Windows 2000 )
I am initiating a reverse deployment( reverse ) from HostA to HostB to fetch some files from HostB to HostA.
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 Buffer Size is 8000
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 Return from writeLine with RC = 13
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 Return from writeLongLine with RC = 1
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 sender-version=6.0.2.1.0 receiver-version=6.0.2.0.0
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 Sender is version master
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 Sender compatible with receiver: version down-rev
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 ***ERROR - Receiver has rejected sender -- nack:6.0.2.0.0
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 fRevRes=-1
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 exiting setup
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 entering awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 exiting awaiting-cleanup
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 entering cleanup
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 exiting cleanup
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 entering task-failed
ENG: 2006-05-16 16:29:26 PDT GMT-07:00 Thread-29 still waiting for 0
Any help or resolution to the problem.
Thanks
Sundeep
John742
I am also having this same exact problem. ANYONE have a resolution to this? If this is a backslash issue could some please post the fix? Thanks!!
kajjubee
I get this on a couple of receivers during reverse deploy, but others seem to be fine. Has anyone got a solution yet?
TeamSite 6.7.1
OD 6.1.1 base
OD 5.6 Receivers
Solaris 10
Thanks
chicka
Hi Team,
I just faced this issue.
Basically the issue was with my local host name incorrectly mentioned in deployment configuration file.