Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
help with deploy params
shougom
im really new to opendeploy. So bear with me. Im the only one on the job so have nobody to ask except here.
I get this error when deploying:
Unable to resolve Node name web1. Check your node name.
attached is my config:
Im not sure what to put in either the deployment instance field or the parameters field. Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Shaik
Make sure that you have mapping available in odnodes.xml/odreceiver.xml files at base/receiver end
shougom
odnodes.xml has this in it:
Migrateduser
Pretty obvious, you have no WEB1.
I would suggest reading some of the documentation first and looking at some examples. As well as examples in this forum from other users. This will help get you started.
shougom
Its not obvious to me.
I just want to know what could possibly go in these two fields.
Adam Stoller
Its not obvious to me.
I just want to know what could possibly go in these two fields.
You need to read the manuals or get training.
The first box allows you to specify an 'instance' string which allows you to run multiple
instances
of the same deployment concurrently.
The second box allows you to specify key/value pair parameters that are used for substitutions in your deployment configuration files assuming you used those
key-variables
within it.
Note: This has nothing to do with your original question which has already been answered
shougom
Could someone provide some suggestion for manuals/docs that are easy reading for teamsite and opendeploy? I need to understand the basic concepts of a CRM which I have no experience with.
Thanks.
Migrateduser
Does your company have a Support contract with Autonomy Interwoven? If so, then you should be able to download the manuals you are looking for from the Support link in the navigation of this site. If not, then..... well, good luck.
If you're a contractor working on TeamSite for another company, then I wish that company good luck, because they shouldn't have to pay for someones on the job training.
Ask your company to spend some money on training and/or support. Without either of those, you are going to drown in this and cause yourself and the company alot of headaches while you learn without the proper tools. If they care about their employees they should be willing to at least pay for some training.