I want to change the End Task behaviour in WFM.Is it possible if end task can skip unlock operation.in WFT i it can be done by ..endtask name="EndTask" unlock="t/f"..Not sure about WFM.
Have you tried? Or are you just looking for someone to tell you "yes" or "no" in advance?I'm not looking at a TS server right now - but I'm pretty sure if you could configure the endtask that way in WFT, you can probably do it in WFM too.
Yes Ghoti, Sorry to not to mention that.I was looking if someone has tried doing that, i have read documents but didnt find any information on this.Thanks FaiziJust now I tried unlock="f" in End Task in wft and it didn't work. I saw few wfts with End task having unlock="t" and thought the reverese will work. In one of the scenario I want submitted files to remain locked but workflow must end. Has someone done this? Please advise.
If you are using Submit task in WFM you can see the Flag attributes in Property panel. There you can set unlock=false.
This workflow has two ends, 1) Deploy test-->Submit -->Deploy Prod-->End2) Deploy test --> End So for second scenario, we need files to remain unlocked.