Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
bulleted hyperlinks problem
shougom
I have noticed that when adding hyperlinks to bulleted text in the paragraph list rich text editor the bullets vanish.
This causes you to have to mess around with backspace and shift enter to make them show up again. We are using version 6.7.2 sp2.
I also notice the following issue:
if I have two lines of text like so:
Line A
Line B
and I add a hyperlink to line A
then it ends up looking like this:
Line ALineB
with Line A having the hyperlink.
then I have to put the cursor at the end of "Line A", Shift + enter for line break, then add the hyprelink to Line B
Thanks for any suggestions on fixing this. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
As I don't have this issue on-hand to look at, I can only take a guess:
Perhaps there's a badly thought-out CSS involved? Something that causes the effects that you're seeing?