Greetings!I've a quick question about iwsend_mail.ipl. Does anyone happen to know what this error message is about?"iwconfig: variable not found var: debug_output section: iwsend_mail"The command I'm using to get this error message is:/default/main/production/oneweb/util/WORKAREA/util/workflows/xenu_report/xenu_report.ipl 2536531 2536533 /default/main/production/oneweb/ibd/WORKAREA/ibdiwsend_mail is called with the following parameters just before the end of xenu_report.ipl:iwsend_mail.ipl -b "$output_file" -s "Xenu Link List" -t "$user"- $output file is a list of links to web pages- $user is the e-mail address of the person I'd like the report sent toI've checked iw.cfg, and the "debug_output" value is:debug_output=/tmp/iwsend_mail.log(The file exists, with 777 permissions)If anyone could point me in the right direction to resolving this issue, I'd very much appreciate it![TS 6.7.2 SP1 on RH Linux]Cheers,Matt
Try to run the following from TS Server Shell`iwgethome`/bin/iwconfig iwsend_mail debug_outputWhat do you get?
Thanks for your reply. :-)I get the same error message:iwconfig: variable not found var: debug_output section: iwsend_mailCheers,Matt
What is your iw.cfg Section where you set 'debug_output' Key?
Yep and your debug_output statement is commented out