Hi All,Can we use Include and Exclude Pattern in same source?[html][/html]Environment:Teamsite 7.2Oopen deploy :7.2
I think you can not use both at one time, but you can use, "exceptpattern"instead of "includepattern" for such type of compatibility with "excludePattern".
Can we use Include and Exclude Pattern in same source?[...]Environment:Teamsite 7.2Oopen deploy :7.2
OpenDeploy Deployment Configuration Guide - Version 7.1
I suggest you take a look at the section entitled "Combining Filter Types" in OpenDeploy Deployment Configuration Guide - Version 7.1 starting at the bottom of page 131.
Now I facing one more issue here ,on first time publish, deployment is not happening but if I publish same file 2nd time it's working.Could you please suggest me for any issues.Please find the attached deployment configuration file.
You should post your OD log file from the first (not working) deployment.Also, you only need one of the first two of[HTML][/HTML]
Hi,Thanks for your reply.My issue got resolved.Regards,Ram