Hello Friends, I am facing a strange behavior in LiveSite Display Service. I have deployed a site with multiple pages and there are different type components on these pages with cache time as “Until Published” for static component and 1 min for dynamic component and some of the component has “Do not Cache”. The problem is after some hours gap while site was going to be idle and again someone access that site then some of the components is not appearing on pages. When I restart LSDS then all the components again displaying properly. I looked into log files but didn’t get any major pointer that helps. Only warnings logged “livesite.runtime.log” file WARN [InvalidationMonitor] unable to purge /usr1/app/interwoven/LiveSiteDisplayServices/runtime/tomcat/./../web/sites/cache.WebRoot.xxxxxx DEBUG [InvalidationMonitor] File is older that last invalidation…. Please give your inputs. Thanks in advance. TS/LSDS Version - 7.1
WARN [InvalidationMonitor] unable to purge /usr1/app/interwoven/LiveSiteDisplayServices/runtime/tomcat/./../web/sites/cache.WebRoot.xxxxxx
Hi Faizi,Are you fetching the values from DB in your components?As per my suggestion you should try these pointers.1. Rather than starting LSDS, try to invalidate the cache.check if this works?2.Try to make a page with the components which are causing problems and try to publish them and see that whether that page is causing problem.3. If your components are fetching values from DB then I hope too many connections might be one of the concern.Post your feedback regarding the points.HTH.
FYI, these files are the mechanism that the PLC and "Invalidate Runtime Cache" menu item use to clear the cache. If it has a problem with one of those files, I'd suggest trying to find a pattern in the pages it's failing to clear (those cache files will contain a line-break-delimited list of assets to invalidate).When you try invalidating the cache per point #1 in santosh's response, use http://serverort/iw/admin/JCS.jsp to do it.
Thanks Santosh for your inputs.#1. I have tried Invalidate Cache but it doesn't give any impact.#2. Same component is being used on many page. These are normal header component.#3. Yes there are DB data fetching in some of the component. But that is doing through spring/hibernate. Some of the components are normal static component, some are DCR driven and some database driven.