Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 7.2.1 Add to my favorites in CCStd
Hokumet
I am using teamsite 7.2.1 and I have created a workflow which runs fine in TS CC Pro. But when I use CCStd and submit a file I am getting the following screen at the end of the workflow. As you can see, I am having the opportunity to add the files(the submitted files) in my Favorites.
Why do I get this opportunity? Where can I disable this?
My users find it a bit confusing to have this screen. They only want this page with the "Done" button.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
That would be a UITK customization if anything, but a quick perusal of the reference files turned up nothing that would allow you to disable that feature. You can have a look for yourself in the files at
iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/reference/etc/conf
However, since this is a usability feature that may actually help your authors, wouldn't it be easier just to explain to them what it does? (or maybe having them click one of those links on the right hand side of your screenshot?)
test.xlsx