Hi There,I have enabled the Visual Annotate for one of our custom workflow. However, when I try to review the html as an approver, the VA tool bar buttons are not enabled.On clicking the My Content Center dropdown on the tool bar, I see 'Not Logged in', but all my sessions are valid and thats why I am able to preview for reviewing.Anyone has any clue on this issue? If so, please pass on to me.Please note that we are using SSO to login into Content Center.Regards,
Its my bad Fish, sorry for not updating my signature. We are on TeamSite 6.7.2.0 Build 69626 / Solaris 10. I am able to install the VA add-on successfully, but when I try to review, the menus are disabled and I am asked to login into TeamSite, though I have already logged in and reviewing the contents.Thanks for taking a look at this.