Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to redirect to locale based site.
Rojesh
Hi,
I am having problem redirecting to a locale based site after my controller executes.
I can easily redirect to any page in same site but I am not able to figure out how to redirect to different site.
For eg, I could redirect to a page on same site using this :
if ( user selected locale is en_US)
return ( new URLRedirectForwardAction(context, "$PAGE_LINK[landing]" ));
which is works and displays the page $URL_PREFIX/sites/somesite/landing.page
but how do i redirect
if ( user selected locale is ja_JP)
$URL_PREFIX/sites/somesite_ja_JP/landing.page
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rojesh
So I basically need to know how to redirect from a page on a site to page on another site.
For eg, //w519475vwap2202/default/main/customer/WORKAREA/shared/sites/customer/default.page
To
//w519475vwap2202/default/main/customer/WORKAREA/shared/sites/customer_ja_JP/default-ja.page
Any pointers would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Rojesh
Anyone ?