Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormAPI to remove the output file name
patrickm
Hi all,
I need to clear the output file name under form settings for a form. I'm using the standard method here, IWPageGeneration.setOutputFile(""); however, onGenerate, the form seems to think there is a filename still and attempts to generate. This fails with a PT compilation error.
This is strange behaviour. I'm opening a generated file, so the path is being passed into the DCT and updated onload. I don't want this, so I'm using IWPageGeneration.setOutputFile("") to reset it to blank.
However, if I open the form settings (manually) and remove the path from the output file, then and only then will the onGenerate realise there isn't an output path and prompt for one.
Does anyone know how to remove the output path so the onGenerate button will prompt for one each time?
Thanks in advance, Pat
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet