Hi,i'm using version 7.2.1.0.0localFactory.getClient(conn.username, conn.role, conn.password, conn.locale, conn.appContext, conn.server);This is how i get my CSClient object, where conn is an object to hold the various needed connection components. the CSClient object will let me parse the file/folders but whenever i try to do anything such as a submit it gives me the error:com.interwoven.cssdk.access.CSInvalidUserException: (No such user)I assure you that there is such a user as well as the validity of the rest of the information in the conn object, has anyone experienced this before?perhaps the simplest way to replicate this error is by doing this which also generates the exception:client.getCurrentUser().getFullName()
Hi,i'm using version 7.2.1.0.0localFactory.getClient(conn.username, conn.role, conn.password, conn.locale, conn.appContext, conn.server);
i'm trying to connect to CSSDK from my local machine, so clearly from outside of teamsite. I'll look into the different methods for creating the CSClient, can they be found somewhere online?Oh and i was using a CSFactory object:Properties localProperties = new Properties(); localProperties.setProperty("cssdk.cfg.path", conn.cssdkPath); CSFactory localFactory = CSJavaFactory.getFactory(localProperties);
I tried using your method but i cant find what jar houses the class:com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSSOAPFactoryanyone know where i can find this class?java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSSOAPFactory at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
ah, thank you for the jar name (or at least most of it) i was able to track it down with a search. I believe i have a valid connection to the CSSDK now, i'll be working more with it on Monday and give a more detailed status report then. Thank you very much for the continued help.