Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Opendeploy keeps going down during backups
sunyl
Hi,
I installed teamsite 6.7.2 service pack 2.
I configured daily backups for the server at 12:00 AM PST.
I am using Acronis true image server 10 for taking the backup of the server.
My problem is that, the opendeploy goes down everyday during the backup. I had to manually restart the 3 services to make the opendeploy work.
the three services are
1) Event subsystem
2) Opendeploy 621 service
3) Opendeploy 621 SNMP service.
do anybody know what the root cause for the issue is, Please help me if you have any solution.
Thanks
Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sunil, how are you taking the backup? Are you stopping all the TeamSite/OpenDeploy services OR just freezing content stores?
Any errors in TeamSite/OD logs?
sunyl
No we are not stopping any services. Just the teamsite content store is freezed and the backup starts.
I checked the opendeploy log files too, they were not helpful.