Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy Empty Node Record Required to Deploy
ruthieballenger
I have a deployment file where I am trying to deploy records for a parent record that no longer exists. The form allows you to remove all replicants so that you should be able to delete all the parent records including any child records.
Since this is a parent record, the DD seems to expect a parent record. I am getting an error "DBD: ERROR:Value(s) for PK column [NEIGHBORHOOD_ID] missing in [deploymentData_ls10019/landing site_neighborhoodDeploy.xml].
DBD: ERROR:Exception occured: Value(s) for PK column [NEIGHBORHOOD_ID] missing in [deploymentData_ls10019/landing site_neighborhoodDeploy.xml].
DBD: ERROR:
com.interwoven.dd100.dd.InvalidSourceTupleException: Value(s) for PK column [NEIGHBORHOOD_ID] missing in [deploymentData_ls10019/landing site_neighborhoodDeploy.xml]."
My transformed form record looks like to indicate an empty node.
Any ideas what I should do to get it to delete the record?
Teamsite ver 6.7.1 SP1
DD ver 6.2.0.0.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet