Hi,Would like to check how do i simplify the workflow instantiation screen all into one screen.Right now there's some default screen like Task Comment, Metadata etc. Can i put everything into the 1st screen and submit deploy when submit ?
Ghoti:What version of TeamSite (including service pack and patch information)?> 7.0 without patch.Is this a WFM or a WFM? Is this a custom workflow or an OOTB workflow?> It is a custom workflow model. Btw, what's the other "a WFM"Nipper:However you also mention transition comments, I do NOT think you can get rid of those (there have been a lot of threads about that). Even if you could to, how would you fill out a review comment before the review has happened ?> I am thinking to combine the custom screen with the default screen for the review comment. Is that NOT possible ?
I am just replying to your "Is this a WFM or a WFM?".
I would like to simplify this both Screen 1 and Screen 2 all into 1 Screen. What i mean by comment box is actually a Task Comment box (not the reviewer).Agree with you reviewer comment comes after the instantiation. But I dont need to do anything with that one.Hope to get some enlighten answer from DevNet members. Thanks.
Ghoti,Yes. The start task is a metadata CGI task --> then the default task-transition comment box will be shown ---> fill up the comment ---> transit to generate HTML.What we are trying to achieve, can I include the default task-transition comment box (Screen 2) into my (Screen 1).It becomes something like this:metadata CGI task + fill up comment (1 screen) ---> transit to generate HTML.