If I am using curly quotes, instead of staright quotes in datacapture.cfg without using " , will that give a parsing error ?I have a DCT as follows and when I try to create "new form entry", I am getting error"Root cause:There must be one and only one element."What does this error mean and why am I getting it ? How can I figure out what can be wrong with the error message ? Is there any log file which I can check to findout whats wrong ?[php] This template is used to manage the events list.EventsEvent Start Date Event Start DateEvent End Date Event End DateTitle Event TitleSummary Event SummaryLocation Event LocationPicture Promo Name Event Picture Promo NamePicture Event Name Event Picture Event NameEvent Details Event DetailsEvent DescriptionEvent Link Event LinkEvent Register Link If a valid page is selected, a "see More" link pointing to this page will appear at the bottom of the eventEvent Detail Pages Event Register LinkEvent Video Pages If a video is selected, a "see More" link pointing to this page will appear at the bottom of the eventEvent Document Download If a file is selected, a "see More" link pointing to this page will appear at the bottom of the event[/php]Thanks
Thanks, that did help.Apart from root-container, pathid is also a required attribute.Now, first question is still unanswered. Is curly quote (one that looks like 6 in opening and 9 in closing) considered as special character ? I mean, if I am using curly quote in place of straight quote("), will it give parsing error ?How can I type curly quote on a text document. I googled for it, but information is provided only for word document and not for text document.Thanks
1) In one text document, I saw curly quotes. I guess its copied from word doc. When I am using curly quote in text doc for DCT, it gives parsing error. I have to use " ; to use it. 2) Now, about DCT question. DCT question I asked in first post, that DCT is not parsing without root-container element and pathid, when I am using datacapture6.0.dtd. This environment is TS7.1.When I am using same DCT on TS6.5, its working fine without root-container element and pathid. Why is that ? Thanks
‘ ’
“ ”