Running iwfsck -d -a -r -t -b and getting the following summary. What are Zombies and should I be concerned that I have 439 of them?Total points read: 5450618Directories walked: 32173Files walked: 76875Symlinks walked: 0TeamXML files walked: 0Zombies walked: 439Total disk reads: 282582Total Run time: 131 secs -> 2 Mins 11 SecsFINISHED 0 error(s) found
usage: iwbspeek [-html] [-raw] [-vpath vpath] [-id object-id] [-area area-id] [-suffix any_suffix] [-collapse brace_num] backing-store-path
So - zombie files are just deleted files that have not been submitted to TeamSite staging - is that correct?Running iwstat -c -i 5 -n 25 I do not get output like the KB shows. I'm a little wary of running iwbspeek without documentation. usage: iwbspeek [-html] [-raw] [-vpath vpath] [-id object-id] [-area area-id] [-suffix any_suffix] [-collapse brace_num] backing-store-path Also - the KB talks about deleting ModelInstance directory to clean up the zombies. For zombies that might exist in content directories I'm assuming that submiting the deletions to TeamSite staging would clean up the zombies - correct?