I am working on a TeamSite UI, which intranet. I have to access UI using VPN and Citrix. I have made some changes to DCT and when I am trying to upload it, upload banner (screen which says Uploading files) is hang. It does not take any command. If I cancel or try to close , its not responding. What shall I do ? How can i get rid of this screen ?I logged out of the system and logged in again, at this time uploading files screen is not there. When I try to edit same DCT again, Uploading files screen comes back again. How can I edit this DCT ? I did not work on any other DCT, so I am not sure, how other DCTs behave ?It looks like there is a problem with local file system. When I checked IW-temp, I see entoire file structure there. Is it like that in iw-temp ? Can I delete file from /templatedata/../datacapture.cfg ? WIll it rectify this error ? Will it affect the system ?Thanks