Hi,I have created a component with special character & for appending parameters with URL. Now, what the problem is when i'm previewing the component directly it works fine. But when i use this component in Fixed layout, it doesn't validate & symbol. It shows as & in fixed layout. Also i tried with -- Code -- . But it doesn't work with fixed layout pages. can any one help me to came out of this?
Hi,Attach your code along with the environment details.Thanks.
My code is <iframe src='x-javascript:void(0);' width='700' height='1200px' id='iframe_id' frameborder='0' style='border:none; border-width=0;' scrolling='no' name="iframe_id"></iframe>And JS is:document.getElementById("iframe_id").src=searchURL+"?"+URL+"&nofacets=true&noheader=true&noPagination=true&noFooter=true";
You said you were having trouble with the ampersands so I'm not sure what the iframe being in a CDATA tag is doing. The issue, if I understand you correctly, appears to be in the javascript area.If that's the case replace:document.getElementById("iframe_id").src=searchURL+"?"+URL+"&nofacets=true&noheader=true&noPagination=true&noFooter=true";try these - one may work for you:document.getElementById("iframe_id").src=searchURL+"?"+URL+"&nofacets=true&noheader=true&noPagination=true&noFooter=true";ordocument.getElementById("iframe_id").src=searchURL+"?"+URL+unescape("%26nofacets=true%26noheader=true%26noPagination=true%26noFooter=true");or[HTML]&Then replace all the "&" with [/HTML]If I'm missing what's not working, sorry.