In our test environment we are not able to preview content in DCR. The iwutild_cmdout.log show this message Could not open presentation template: \default\main\Test\WORKAREA\development\templatedata\aportal\emp\presentation\emp.tplSo it seems like a permission issue but I've checked permissions and compared them to what is in production and they look right.The iwutild.log show this TUdCommand::Execute CREATE_PROCESS_IMP_NO_PWD: user=ServerName\iwadmin; argcount=18; cmd=E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin\iwpt_compile.ipl -iw_pt-dcr \default\main\Test\WORKAREA\development\templatedata\aportal\emp\data\iwDCR0_220950 -pt \default\main\Test\WORKAREA\development\templatedata\aportal\emp\presentation\emp.tpl -ofile \default\main\Test\WORKAREA\development\1311342634219_iwadmin_preview.html -iw_include-location \default\main\Test\WORKAREA\development -manifest \default\main\Test\WORKAREA\development\templatedata\zz_tst_ServerName_iwadmin_0_manifest -iw_pt-preview -smartwrite -oprefix zz_tst_iwadmin_0_ -osenc CP1252 -umask 0113Looking at the above execution of iwpt_compile.ipl command I see that its missing the Y drive before the \default\main part. Similar run of cmd in Production show Y:\default\main\ ....I checked the iw.cfg and it has Y drive defined for the iwmount. What could be the reason for the iwpt_compile to not put Y: in the path when executing the DCR for preview..For testing when I put Y:\ in the above command execution and run it from cmd line it works and generates the preview file.TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 Win Server 2003.Thanks
Its happening for all in test.. It use to work before.. the only thing I remember changing after which the preview stopped working was applying of TeamSite patch for our TS version 6.7.1 SP1..The patch number was 9356.
Check this KB Article
...we have applied Patch 7 which shouldn't have caused the Preview issue...