Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
set Content modification date?
Frederik
is there a cssdk method to set file content modification timestamp?
a setter for the CSSimpleFile getFileModificationDate (note: method name taken from memory)?
I've looked through the CSSDK javadoc (TeamSite\cssdk\docs\) of 7.2.0 but didn't find it.
thx.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
srosewall
So, the moddate is a standard file attribute rather than an extended attribute, so I don't think it can be set via CSSDK - it's maintained by the underlying filesystem (I think).
There are two command line tools which query the A's and EA's of a file in TeamSite:
iwattrib
iwextattr
(Because I know the background to this question) - I notice with interest that listed in the iwattrib attributes is attrmoddate (attribute modified date), which _may_ record when attributes (extended?) have been updated.
Again, I don't think attrmoddate can be updated by CSSDK, but it might be available to get - might be worth checking to see if there's a method.