Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
GetTasks ?
nipper
OK, trying to collect information for all tasks in my workflow. Using this:
my $tasks = $workflow->GetTasks();
foreach my $thisTask (@{$tasks}){
my $name = $thisTask->GetName();
But it fails on the GetName with this:
ERROR:00022: Invalid argument
The getpwuid function is unimplemented at (eval 5) line 1.
Perldoc says: $tasks is a reference to a list containing TeamSite::WFtask objects.
So I thought that would work
What am I missing ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
C'mon nipper - you know the drill:
nipper
OK, good point, I was assuming my Perl was wrong. I wanted to verify that the reference to a list was accessed via @{$tasks}
TS 7.1 windows 2008
I am logged in as myself on a VM, local user as a master
Running iwperl from commandline. I have print statements to verify it is that statement, and that is the 1st usage of the $thisTask variable
When I print that out, it gives me this: TeamSite::WFtask=HASH(0x1879070)
nipper
OK, not my usage of GetTasks (though I swear I had print statements on either side and the second failed).
Looks like converting dates is my issue, though I am trying to use GetComments and that is delivering an empty hash....