I have a container which contains 16 item replicants. I want to add one more item and I want this item to be first one in the list. How can I do that ? When I click on "+" sign in the top-right corner to add a replicant, new replicant gets added below the first one (ie it adds at number 2 position). If I want this item entry to be the first one, is there a way around ? I can think of a workaround. Add new item at number 2 position, then again add new replicant at number 3 position and add details of number 1 replicant in number 3 and delete number 1 replicant. That way I can make number 2 as number one. But is there a straight forward way of adding replicant at first position ?
I am working on TS72--------------------------------I can see the arrow, but when I click on that arrow, nothing happens. Neither down arrow nor uparrow works. It looks like only "+" and "x" options are working out of that group.Please let me know, what to do now.Thanks
No. I will do it
I have got 16 replicants and still neither down arrow nor up arrow works. Other users also tried to check and same result, this functionality does not work. How can I check if its inactivated or not ?How can I troubleshoot this issue ?Thanks
I have got 16 replicants and still neither down arrow nor up arrow works.
Other users also tried to check and same result, this functionality does not work. How can I check if its inactivated or not ?How can I troubleshoot this issue ?Thanks