Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Forum/Devnet session is very often lost, re-login needed
RonaldV
Hi,
since say 1 years or so, I have problems with keeping my devnet/forum session alive. I log on, browse 1 or 2 discussion and, bang, being redirected to the login-page, which often re-directs me to the page-behind-login. This is very annoying, I can hardly read a discussion let alone answer one. (Very often I type a long answer, and on submit being redirected to login, the long answer text being lost in the redirection; it happened again when typing this message, twice!)
At first I had the feeling it had to do with browsers/add-ons/proxies/cookie-blockers/etc. But by now I found that the same happens on several PC (business/home), several browser (IE/FF/OP), with
/without cookie-blockers, several connections and, at last, I spoke a second devnet-visitor who had the same problem. :-)
Q: what is wrong with the session-management of the devnet-forum?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I've run into the problem occasionally - but rarely.
If it happens to you fairly frequently, the best thing you can do is to find some sort of log file with time-stamped entries that indicate what's happening on your system -- and try to correlate it with someone at Autonomy Interwoven / Devnet (Support?) and see if they can find anything in their log files.