I have aspx files in TeamSite. When I click on edit for these files, DCR opens up through which these aspx files are generated.1) Now, I am making updates to this DCR and "Save" it. When I check the aspx page, through which DCR has been modified, it does not show any change in time stamp for modification. It still shows few months old date, while I have just made modification. Does it mean that, the modification shows only on DCR and not on aspx page which is generated ? If I generate page again, will it show modification date as of today ? 2) I have a aspx page which is generated through DCR in March 2011 and thats when this DCR was modified. There is no modification done to DCR since then and if I regenerate aspx page again, will it show a new modification date of today(though DCR is not changed, but page has been generated today) or will it still show modification date of March 2011 ?