Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy Replicant Requires 1 record to deploy - can't delete all root group recs
ruthieballenger
I have a deployment file where I am trying to deploy records for a parent record that no longer exists. The form allows you to remove all replicants so that you should be able to delete all the parent records including any child records.
Since this is a parent record, the DD seems to expect a parent record. I am getting an error "DBD: ERROR:Value(s) for PK column [NEIGHBORHOOD_ID] missing in [deploymentData_ls10019/landing site_neighborhoodDeploy.xml].
DBD: ERROR:Exception occured: Value(s) for PK column [NEIGHBORHOOD_ID] missing in [deploymentData_ls10019/landing site_neighborhoodDeploy.xml].
DBD: ERROR:
com.interwoven.dd100.dd.InvalidSourceTupleExceptio n: Value(s) for PK column [NEIGHBORHOOD_ID] missing in [deploymentData_ls10019/landing site_neighborhoodDeploy.xml]."
My transformed form record looks like to indicate an empty node.
Any ideas what I should do to get it to delete the record?
Teamsite ver 6.7.1 SP1
DD ver 6.2.0.0.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
My trick for this has usually been to add a "dummy" row in the XML you're deploying, and specify null columns values against column mappings that specify allows-null="no". That means DD will find a PK value (0) but will skip the row because it's not a valid row instance.
[...]
<replicant-container>
<replicant-instance>
<primary-key-id>0</primary-key-id>
<non-nullable-field/>
</replicant-instance>
</replicant-container>
[...]
That said, I would have thought that if your PK mapping is to a column that is-replicant="yes", DD would figure out that you're allowed zero instances. Maybe it acts different if your replicant group is or is not a root-group="yes" ?