Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DD: Mapping to database schema
LooseCannon
Linux
OD/DD V6.2.1
I'm attempting to create a new mapping to an existing Oracle schema but receive a "No tables returned" message. Here are the steps taken...
1) Go to Configurations > Schema Mapping and set the mapping params
2) Complete in the Oracle connection fields in the Database Connection window and click Connect
At this point I expect to see the mapping tool, but instead get the "not tables returned" message. I verified that the tables do exist by listing them in SQL Navigator. This is my first DD project so I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, but for the life of me I can't figure this out.
Ideas? Suggestions?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet