Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Job / Task unable to be remove from workflow tab
rschmitt81
There is a job in the workflow that when you click on end job - TeamSite displays - "Permission denied trying to execute the command iw.ccpro.remove_job". When you run iwrmjob 2875495, this is the result:
Job 2,875,495 does not exist.
Could not destroy workflow 2875495
How do I remove this from my user's list of jobs?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Try "iwrmjob
jobid
" from the comand line.
nipper
Try "iwrmjob
jobid
" from the comand line..
He already did.....
When you run iwrmjob 2875495, this is the result:
Migrateduser
Guess I didn't fully read his post.
You may also be able to add a line to iw.cfg and restart TeamSite. It should perform a rebuild operation on the Workflow store. I would check with Support first to make sure this is okay to run with your version of TeamSite.
Here is more info about the "rebuild_workflow_indexes_on_startup=yes" option.
https://customers.autonomy.com/support/secure/docs/FAQ/Interwoven/55893.html