Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Need suggestion's on CSSDK Development.
vaibhav2288
Hi All,
I am currently working on TS 6.7.2 SP-2. In this right now, I am using Perl & XML for workflow, DCR and PT creation.
I am thinking of working on CSSDK using Java, and want to learn the Java API and create some samples using the CSSDK. I have downloaded the documentation of CSSDK. There we have various classes, Interfaces and methods, but not able to understand how to apply to them for development.
What type of small projects should I do, so that I can be able to apply the learning knowledge on complex developments ?
How do I start the learning of those samples ?
I want to learn on following things if possible using cssdk :
1) Creating the DCT.
2) Presentation.
3) Creating or modifying the workflow.
4) Customizations tools( Like User created Import, and other tools which can make automation for end users).
All the other suggestions are welcome.......Please provide the suggestions
on CSSDK.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
I'd say the first things you might want to play with are those where you implement an interface that passes you a CSClient object directly. I'm thinking datasources (for DCTs and WF instantiation) and URLExternalTasks. The next step after that would be adding menu items to CCPro, where you have to get your own servlet going and instantiate the CSClient yourself from the HttpServletRequest session string. Only after being very comfortable with those, you could start playing with remote clients using CSSDK over SOAP.
overlap.rptdesign
PieChart-Created-In-Excel.xlsx