Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to execute Pre-processor code
tsatt
I am trying to create a custom code and use that in pre-processor command. I performed the following steps.
1. Wrote the attached java code in a file.
2. Created the jar file from the class file.
3. Copied the jar file into local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src\lib\
4. Run make toolkit.
5. Referenced the class in the workflow in the WFM under pre-processor command in workflow properties inprocess:com.interwoven.custom.CustomCodeDemo
6. Publish the workflow and Instantiate the job.
I get the following error as soon as the workflow screen comes up.
Bad version number in .class file
Attached please find the error details as well.
Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Teamsite 6.7.2
Windows 2k3
WFM 1.0.1.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tsatt
anyone have any clue on what I may be doing wrong?
Thanks
ISCBorisB
anyone have any clue on what I may be doing wrong?
Thanks
This is a manifestation of different JDKs at compile time and run time. Where have you compiled? Have you tried to copy
source java File(s) to the TS Server and compile/run 'jar' on the Server side?
wrapxltext.rptdesign
mart2001
That error message usually means you are not using the same version of java that your TeamSite server is using. Issue the following command on the TS server:
iw-home/tools/java/bin/java -version
It will show you what version of java your TeamSite is running. Then when you compile your code, set the compiler to compile using the same java version as your TeamSite server.
tsatt
Awesome.
Thanks ISCBorisB and mart2001. I did what mart said and that resolved the issue. My TeamSite java version was 1.5 and the code I was compiling was using 1.6. I installed 1.5, referenced it in the jar and it started working.
Thanks once more.