Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to integrate customized webservices with Interwoven?
rahulkulkarni
I have Login component. In which have Username,password & submit button .On submit its call the login java class through controller. Now I have to authenticate user in java class through web service.
I have WSDL file. Now I want to know that where to put this WSDL file on server so when user submit the request for authentication then its should able to access the webservices?
When ever we make the changes in wsdl do we need to execute build.bat command?
I tried to put the wsdl at src level and try but its not able to a connection with webservices.
Thanks in Advance for help,,,
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Stokes
Are you using a library to connect to your web service?
I know there are some that generate stub Java classes based on a WSDL, but I don't know any that make a service magically available given a WSDL. If it's the former you're wanting, you'd have to generate the stub classes and make a Jar of those WSDL-derived resources available to your external Java class called by the LS component.
Stokes.
rahulkulkarni
Thanx Stokes..
I generated Java stub classes... & now I am able to call webservice through Livesite component using External call...
Thanx once again..