Hi all, When we select the DCR and click on Submit, then custom_intantiation screen appears. I need to get the name of the DCR which we have selected and alert that DCR name when custom_instantiation screen loads. I know that we have names of those DCR in the screen and a textarea to write comments, but need to get the name of DCR's selected by user. Anyone know or have implemented in WFM ?TS: 6.7.2OS: Win 2003WFM
I don't really understand why you "need" to do this, and I have not attempted doing this myself - but there should be a form / javascript accessible variable containing the list of files that were pre-selected for the job (which is how the built-in process for providing per-file comments works) - and you should be able to access it and use a javascript alert to annoy (IMO) the users of the workflow.Have you tried doing any investigative work and/or coding - or are you just looking for someone to tell you how to do it?If you've tried something - I suggest you post the code you're trying to use - you're much more likely to get assistance that way.
var items = IWDatacapture.getItem("/Config").getChildren();/* go thru items and find the files and file comments by matching items.getName() to something like var patt=/\/Config\/File\d+/g; */
Another way you can get these files is to go thru the form xml, attached files are accessible using:var file1 = IWDatacapture.getItem("/Config/File0");var file2 = IWDatacapture.getItem("/Config/File1");...But of course you will have to use something generic since you wont know how many and if any files were attached. something like this: var items = IWDatacapture.getItem("/Config").getChildren();/* go thru items and find the files and file comments by matching items.getName() to something like var patt=/\/Config\/File\d+/g; */