Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWDatasource failing to execute callback function
Matias
Hello,
I'm using an IWDatasource object in my form to call a datastore with dynamic parameters.
[html]
function handleBusinessUnitChange(item)
{
var selectedBU = item.getOptions()[item.getValue()].text;
var datasourceObj = new IWDatasource();
var dsParams = new IWMap();
var returnParams = new IWMap();
dsParams.put("Groups","WVR_Reviewers," + selectedBU);
datasourceObj.executeDatasource("setDatasourceValueCallback","LiveSite Groups Intersection",dsParams,returnParams);
return;
}
function setDatasourceValueCallback(resultObj, ctxParams)
{
alert("I'm back");
}
[/html]
the problem is that setDatasourceValueCallback is never called back, and I actually get a JS error in the console:
Sarissa.getDomDocument is not a function
iwexecuteDatasourceCallBack() dcapi_datasource.js (line 148)
var xmlDoc = Sarissa.getDomDocument();
I'm looking @ the call made by the DS, and the return seems to be correct:
[html]
setDatasourceValueCallback 426080=_iw_=test;C02889=_iw_=test2
[/html]
Has anybody encountered a similar issue using IWDatasource?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet