In above code, if I have one presentation ID, all nodes will be captured by this code. But what if I have more than one presentation IDs , will all the nodes under presentations be captured by this code ? There need to be an itaration to capture multiple replicants. Will this code iterate over more than one replicant ? If not, then how can I iterate over replicants using this code ?
Yes, I did look in the documentation for iwpt_dcr_list. There is nothing specified about iteration.
Nothing to see here.
What does this mean ? I am confused with the way this DCR xml is generated. How can I refer to a particular value in this DCR using TPL ?
[PHP]AttachmentFile Type File Type <br><br> my $value = iwpt_dcr_value('dcr.fileData[$iw_iteration].fileType'));<br><br> [/PHP] You can find documentation for the TeamSite Presentation Template Tags on your local server.yourservername>http://yourservername /iw/help/tst/pt/index.html
Following sample code is copied from manula[php]þYour First NameYour Last NameYour Age in YearsFOr this DCT resultant DCR is[php] 42[/php]I can capture the value "42" in TPL with "iwpt_dcr_value(dcr.person)", how can I capture the values of @first and @last from this DCR in TPL ? This is not given in manual. Shall I use "iwpt_dcr_value(dcr.person.first)" ?Thanks
$authorNode = "<author><![CDATA[" . iwpt_dcr_value('handle.author') ."]]></author> \n";
$authorNode = "<author><![" . "CDATA[" . iwpt_dcr_value('handle.author') ."]]></author> \n";
[...]]This is the error messsage, I am getting when I generate DCR[php]Could not output file: Y:/default/main/Microsites/WORKAREA/en_US/xml/dates.xml[/php]Whats wrong with this code ?