Hello
Im having some trouble saving a pre populated facet item.
My goal is to make metagger displays it by default in its form when a new file is being tagged so the user doesnt have to select that field.
The way im going about it is doing it through a preprocessor. This processor all it does is just writes the XML code in the metagger XML that is used to generated the tagui form. Now it works fine the fields are populated exactly how I want them to be and I can see in the Metatagger log viewer that the metadata is set how I want it to be, it looks exactly like the xml preview on the EA page of the file. The xml also has all the fields it had before.
Now the problem is when I try to save i get a tagui error.
Here it is:
tagui.error.EAExtractorException
Root cause:
BackendAdaptor exception occurred while retrieving metadata. [null ]
Details...
com.interwoven.ui.tagui.util.EAExtractorException: BackendAdaptor exception occurred while retrieving metadata. [null ]
at com.interwoven.ui.tagui.util.EAExtractor.populateMetadata(EAExtractor.java:541)
at com.interwoven.ui.tagui.util.EAExtractor.extractAndSave(EAExtractor.java:172)
at com.interwoven.ui.tagui.SaveMetadataCommand.execute(SaveMetadataCommand.java:208)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.doExecuteCommand(CommandHandler.java:917)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandDescriptor(CommandHandler.java:753)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandID(CommandHandler.java:628)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.runCommandLoop(CommandHandler.java:233)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doGet(CommandServlet.java:163)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doPost(CommandServlet.java:263)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.livesite.spring.hibernate.web.filter.OpenSessionsInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionsInViewFilter.java:112)
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:183)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:138)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:203)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:106)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Now if my field was a attribute it works great. But tagui must do somthing else with a facet or there must be some hidden fields in the xml.
When I use the ADD/EDIT button and just click OK, then save it works fine.
I thought it was trying to get to the EA's in teamsite but i tried populating them before tagging and it didnt help. Is there somthing else I must do to let the tagui be able to save my facet field?
Here is the perl snippet to generate my facet I tried to copy the dateproceessor.pl
:
while ($line = ){
$line =~ s/\<\/documentMetadata\>/\<\/documentMetadata\>
\
EXACTION<\/facetName>\
\
EXACTION<\/vocab>\
ARCHIVE<\/code>\
Teamsite version = Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.2 Service Pack 2
metatagger version = MetaTagger 4.1.2
Im asuming im using the new tagui since my .cfg file is in /ruleset60s/.
Im fairly new to this and have read through the documentation; any help would be great.
Thankyou