Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Command to delete DCR
Rahul123
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows the command to delete the DCR from Command Line.
I had searched other threads and documention and but those talk about Submitting a deleted file to staging, so that it's deleted from staging as well. I am looking for the command to delete a file from workarea.
Thanks,
Rahul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If your file has been submitted to staging at least once, then after deleting the file in the workarea run iwsubmit against the file to remove it from Staging. Look at the Command Line Tools documentation for further explanation, or run iwsubmit.exe without specifying anything to get help for the syntax.
See this post for a good discussion on how to use the command.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=26919&forumid=11&highlight=iwsubmit
If it's never been submitted to staging, then use whatever command your OS uses for del (rm or del).
Rahul123
Thanks taalgaard. I will try OS delete commad and follow it up with iwsubmit to delete it from both Workarea and staging.
rankBySalaryByTeam.csv
rankBySalaryByTeam.rptdesign