Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Apache logs
System
Hi,
Where can I find Apache server logs..
I have no httpd directory in etc
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
akshathp
Are you looking for Apache logs for error_log, access_log etc on your TeamSite server? If yes then they should be in the /usr/local/apache/logs (or based on how apache setup is done on your server)
Hope this helps!
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Interwoven Inc.
Migrateduser
Ya ...those are the logs...but there is no apache folder under /usr/local/ and there are no log files there.
Is there a command to know it???
Thanks
akshathp
how about running *find* command on your solaris system to find these files?
Hope this helps!
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Interwoven Inc.
Migrateduser
So...that means there is no command to find the logs from Command line...
Am I right?
platform.png
runtime.png
Migrateduser
Did you not see Akshat's last post?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
Yes I did..
DId u mean to be rude?
Migrateduser
No, I simply was curious why you responded to Akshat's response, which would easily solve your problem, with a question that seemed to reiterate your initial question.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
There is no CLT from apache to find the log files no. Keep in mind however that iw-webd is not stock apache. It has been configured to put its logs under:
NT:
<iw-home>/iw-webd/logs
Solaris:
/var/adm/iwui
Solaris will allow you to modify the location somewhat by changing the location for iwlogs (the access and error log will be put under <iwlogs>/iwui). On NT it is hardcoded in the httpd.conf.template.
For stock apache see
http://www.apache.org
but I believe that there are no clt's that will report log locations and the location is hardcoded in the httpd.conf (though you could probably write your own clt pretty easily that parses the config and gets the log location. Please keep in mind that Interwoven does not own apache and has very little control on how it works and what features are added.