Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OnItemchange inside replicant
maverick83
Hi,
We have the following requirements ,there are two fields inside the replicant
(a)Image
(b)Link
(1)when the form loads ,the link field shouldn't be visible (I am able to achieve that through formAPI,attaching the script also),
(2)when the user changes an Image value ,then "onitemchange" event the Link field should show and it should be mandatory and if the user removes the text ,"link" field should become invisible again ,I am not able to acheive this requirements ,I am sure I am missing something simple ,
I am attaching the datacapture.cfg (script is inline),looking forward for some guidance from experts,
Regards,
Mav
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
Take a look at [post=110382]this[/post] post. Note that "[not]Visible" toggle is simpler there than in your case