I am using teamsite 7.2 on solaris. When I used the iwgen as follow, i found the problem is "could not create". Can any body know how to solve this issue? Thanks!/usr/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwgen -t /iwmnt/default/main/Branch_name/WORKAREA/Workarea_name/templatedata/HAHD_templates/home/presentation/template_en.tpl -r /iwmnt/default/main/Branch_name/WORKAREA/Workarea_name/templatedata/HAHD_templates/home/data/Testing.data /iwmnt/default/main/Branch_name/WORKAREA/Workarea_name/en/data/Testing.html
Check if your target directory "...en/data" exists. If it does, check that the process that runs iwgen has writing credentials to this directory
Thank you for your reply. I have grant 777 to the en/data and en/ folder, but I still could not create files. How come?
/usr/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwgen -t /iwmnt/default/main/Branch_name/WORKAREA/Workarea_name/templatedata/HAHD_templates/home/presentation/template_en.tpl -r /iwmnt/default/main/Branch_name/WORKAREA/Workarea_name/templatedata/HAHD_templates/home/data/Testing.data /iwmnt/default/main/Branch_name/WORKAREA/Workarea_name/en/data/Testing.html
Assuming the Branch_name/WORKAREA/Workarea_name is same throughtout the CLT, you may try by cd to the WORKAREA directory and running the command from there. You may also set the relative path to the workarea in your CLT for the files.Please post the exact error message you receive while running the CLT.
Thank you for your reply. I have tried to input the command in clt and run by root. The only error msg is "could not create". Actually I have no idea for it. I will try to run in the relative path.