(personal to do list: find out how the new dependency checker works!)
Post 7.2 - there's the new dependency checking approach to support GCM, and as yet, I've no idea how that works! (personal to do list: find out how the new dependency checker works!)
Thanks. I neglected rev, OS, etc. Linux TS 6.7.2 LS 3.1I will try find related, though I think that command is 7.1+I went through the EAs and saw nothing that implies this other file is a dependency as it is not.
OK really strange. Got a overall project with several sites (on several branches) deploy to the same docroot. Share templates and components.
Hi Andy. I'm not sure it is wise to deploy to the same docroot from multiple branches anyway. If someone creates a site with the same name you'll overwrite the other site. You may want to separate them into multiple runtimes, and then create additional target nodes and workflows (or add PLC workflow options) to handle the correct target node. Or add an option to deploy to different target paths and then create symlinks on the runtime (unless you are on Windows). You also could pool the resources in a separate branch so there's only one copy, and use iwproxy rules to access them from the branches in preview.-Greg