I have a requirement in which I am required to generate output as <event id='18'>Value of id is to be captured from id field in DCT.When I use <event id="{iw_value name='dcr.firsr.id' /}" > , I am getting output as follows<event id="18">event ID value is coming up in double quotes. If I try as<event id='{iw_value name='dcr.firsr.id' /}' > , I am getting error message that TPL can not be parsed. SO how can I get id quoted in single quotes instead of double quotes in output ?
When I am coding as <event id='{iw_value name="dcr.first.id" /}'>output xml is generating fineWhen I am using <![CDATA[<event id=']]><iw_value name='dcr.first.id' /><![CDATA['>]]>I am getting error message "XML parse error: mismatched tag at line 76"Why is that ? Why is CDATA giving error ?
I did use double quotes inside single quotes but again output is still the same, <event id="18" >value of id is just coming up in double quotes only.[php]<event id=''>[/php] whats wrong with this code ? Is there something wrong ? when you said "You cannot use single quote within another single quote" , is it for this code ? This is in CDATA and iw_value is as per syntax.
... whats wrong with this code ? Is there something wrong ? when you said "You cannot use single quote within another single quote" , is it for this code ? This is in CDATA and iw_value is as per syntax.
CDATA is the best way of writing the PT