Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
installing patches
shougom
I dont even know where to start. How do I learn how to do this? Documentation etc.
We have files for the following:
TS 6.7.2 SP2 and Software update 1 for Windows:
But no clue how to install them. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There's documentation in the Support area of this site that describes installation. Applying a Service Pack and update are pretty straight forward.
Do you have a Support contract and account? I am assuming you do since you downloaded the Service Pack.
buddha1
Hi
For most of the patches, you do have READ ME doc's which comes when u r downoading the patches.
shougom
Ok thanks to both of you. Yes we have a support contract and account.