Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to print .pdf TeamSite 6 Installation Guide
DJL
Hi ! Anyone else having this problem ?
It appears to be a problem with the .pdf files
as we are able to print other .pdfs with Adobe . . .
Receive error "OFFENDING COMMAND: Startdata"
Edited by DJL on 10/10/03 05:52 AM (server time).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DrewB
have you tried to re-download it?
TestSampleProj.dcpackage
Migrateduser
which one Unix or windows?
lissa
DJL
ThankYou for replying . . .
Windows - I have just downloaded Adobe 6.0
& still receive the following error:
ERROR: invalidaccess
OFFENDING COMMAND: Startdata
STACK:
-filestream-
/GlyphFilePos
Migrateduser
I tried printing a few pages from the UNIX and WIN versions of the TS 6.0 install guide without any problems.
I tried the following methods:
- Printed them from our internal STAGING area
- Downloaded from my windows client (rightClick > Save Target As) to my desktop
I did not use the Download Manager option as suggested by the Interwoven ESD site. If you did (and experienced problems) let me know and I'll look into that.
I should also note that my downloads were the doc only--not with the bits.
Always,
BGunn
(if I had a sig, it would say I was an IWOV techWriter and could be contacted at
bgunn@interwoven.com
)
Migrateduser
Is this still the case or have you been able to successfully print the document now?
Thanks,
David Yun
Product Manager, Client Tools
dyun@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Reason #1,548,309 to use Solaris over Windows...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
DJL
This IS still an issue . . .
I have downloaded Adobe 6.0 . . .
No luck . . . The 1st two pages
print then I get the error I described
in an earlier post . . .
Other files seem to print fine . . .Thank You
Migrateduser
I've asked around, after verifying that I can print this document. Here are some pdf printing tips:
This error can arise if the printer does not have enough memory. If possible, find a printer with more memory.
Another option may be to print in pieces, which you can do in the print dialog, by specifying a specific page number range.
lissa