I have read the various migration threads but noe of them address my issue. Here is my scenario....TeamSite 6.7.2 running on windows 2003 server(VM)The D drive where TeamSite is installed in 63gb and very close to full, so y drive is full and the sysetsm is close to unusable.There is an rfc out to move the VM to to a SAN; the hostname will not change; a bigger drive will be created for TeamSite's use.I'm assuming that I will take a copy of iw-store on the D drive.Do I renistall TeamSite on the new Drive and just overwrite iw-store with the copied iw-store?Advise/tips appreciated.
Is TeamSite (application) installed on \ drive?Is Backing store (iw-store - data) located on \ drive too?If so - this is not recommended - the backing store should generally have it's own partition (if on a local drive) or be placed on / mounted from a SAN / NAS device (See KB 49040 for information about doing that)
See KB 49040 for information about doing that
Please post a link to KB 49040 - I can't find it on the support site. If I recall correctly, there used to be "search for kb by id field" which has been removed!