Hi,TS 7.2, Win 2003I'm building a workflow in which I want to present a form similiar to the instantiation form at a later stage in the WF. It will be a simple form with a drop-down and list of users and groups (the requirment is to allow the user to re-assign the task to a new reviewer or to allow a reveiwer to pick an approver)I've customized the Publish LiveSite Content WF so I'm trying to use the same spring framework as the /iw-cc/Workflow/WebTask.do CGI tasks such as Validate Files, Attach Dependencies. I see these all use the Web Task Form classes com.interwoven.livesite.workflow.web.form.WebTaskForm and com.interwoven.livesite.workflow.task.form.TaskForm. However, I can't find any API for these in the CSSDK or in the livesite API. Anybody worked with this?Any advice on if it is possible to do what I'm attempting through that method or to get access to the API for those classes? I'm aware of an alternative solution to build a perl CGI external task but that's not my first choice, I'd like to keep the WF consistent (the same looking user screens, use of Java, etc)Thank You!