I am working to make sure my dev and prod environment are similar. I found the owner of the main branch to be "S-1-5-21-604522080-3026787928-1339556794-1006" on the dev server and to be "Everyone" in production.First - who/what the heck is "S-1-5-21-604522080-3026787928-1339556794-1006?"Second - How does "Everyone" get displayed as the owner of a branch when you can't find that entitiy as a user or group?Third - If I just type "Everyone" into the owner box in dev what possible affect will that have?
FYI: from the [iwserver] section of iw.cfgmain_owner=TS Adminmain_group=TS-AdminsThis is the same entry on both my dev and prod server.
Use iwidmap to remap it to someone you're willing to let it be (remember to deactivate-reactive the store in order for the change to take effect)
Would it make any difference if I simply changed the owner by assigning another owner via the interface - from the Branch Properties display? Or is there a reason why I should retain the SID ID and reassign using iwidmap?
\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwstoreadm -lName Store Directory ID Comment---- --------------- -- -------default F:\iw-store\default 0x64iwadmin F:\iw-store\iwadmin 0x65\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwstoreadm -d F:\iw-store\defaultUnable to locate store F:\iw-store\default
Well - this is frustrating: \Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwstoreadm -lName Store Directory ID Comment---- --------------- -- -------default F:\iw-store\default 0x64iwadmin F:\iw-store\iwadmin 0x65\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwstoreadm -d F:\iw-store\defaultUnable to locate store F:\iw-store\default Any thoughts about why iwstroreadm can't find my store after it reports it as one of the active stores?
I am sending a text file which i used for content migration