Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
location of Job Specification file
nirali
Job Specification file is created when workflow template(wft) file is invoked.
Does this job specification file get created in the same location where workflow file is located (iw-home/local/config/wft) or is it created in different location ? I could not find this from the manual.
I can alsoe create job specification file. My confusion is, if I create job specification file, in what folder do I place this file ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
romil_rose
Whenever you initiate any workflow, the job specification gets created under workflow directory in iw-store.
But why do you need this?
curiousmaverick
Job specification file gets created within the workflow system itself temporarily, whenever a worlflow is instatniated.
You can use iw_output_file key to get the job spec file stored at a particular location. The location is not an issue, since anyway you have to mention the path to the file.